- Read the full announcement carefully
- Read and initial the Qualifications, Requirements and Consequences sections below
- Complete all contact information
- Attach a statement on letterhead in JPG or PDF format
- VCAN member in good standing (excluding Executive Board members and Past Presidents)
- Must not have attended training on a similar topic within the last three (3) years
- Must not have been a VCAN scholarship funding recipient within the last three (3) years
- Travel, lodging and per diem are the responsibility of the recipient or his/her agency.
- Within one year of the training end date, the recipient shall commit to one of the following:
- Develop and present a one-hour (minimum) instructor-led training at a VCAN event
- Develop and present a two-hour (minimum) webinar training at a VCAN online event
- Prepare a written summary of the training session(s) attended
Scholarship recipients who fail to complete the Recipient Requirements shall forfeit their VCAN membership and benefits for the remainder of the current membership term and shall be barred from VCAN membership for the following membership term.