PLEASE NOTE: 2020 membership will open on Jan 1, 2020!
Membership is available to professionals and academics involved in or interested in the areas of crime and intelligence analysis. Professionals shall be employed by law enforcement agencies or supporting corporations within the Commonwealth of Virginia. Academics shall be employed by or enrolled in an institute of higher learning within the Commonwealth of Virginia.
For more information, please see Article III of the VCAN Bylaws.
VCAN & IACA Membership ($50)
- Participate in VCAN-sponsored training events at no additional cost
- Cast a ballot in the election of officers to the organization and in proposed amendments to the bylaws
- Run for office in the organization or be appointed to any committee
- Inclusion on the VCAN listserv
- Inclusion on the IACA listserv